Monday 21 July 2014

More tea Vicar?


I know I do it and have gone and done it again............I am a sucker for quality packaging and if done correctly I do get sucked in......more often than not for the better I might add! Good old Miles Tea got me the other week. I only popped in to the wonderful village stores in Cerne Abbas for a bit of tucker to keep me going on my evening fishing trip when I caught sight of the delightful box below. Now I am a lover of tea in leaf or bagged form and will rarely deviate from the teas of Clipper, but this brew from Miles is a good pantry back up.


I drink an inordinate amount of tea in a day and even better if it is taken as in the above photograph from my favourite 1960's Portmeirion mug...........such simple pleasures to help keep things on an even keel. More tea Vicar?


No comments: